Re-connect feature/skip to next file

If you have feedback or useful suggestions/ideas, this is the place to post!
nickelz
Re-connect feature/skip to next file

Post by nickelz »

I noticed on "Load!" That there is an option to re-connect if download failed.. The max tries is limited to "20." Is it possible to make this number larger? I was trying to figure out why it stops at 20.

Also, there is an option to go to "next file" if download fails.. Does this only occur after the max retries? Or does it happen right after a failed attempt? I couldn't figure it out as I was watching the status of the downloader..

Thanks!

Vicort
90% Load!er
Re: Re-connect feature/skip to next file

Post by Vicort »

nickelz wrote:I noticed on "Load!" That there is an option to re-connect if download failed.. The max tries is limited to "20." Is it possible to make this number larger? I was trying to figure out why it stops at 20.
For which reason do you need 20 retries? For Catcher plugins ? I couldn't think about another reason.
nickelz wrote:Also, there is an option to go to "next file" if download fails.. Does this only occur after the max retries? Or does it happen right after a failed attempt? I couldn't figure it out as I was watching the status of the downloader
The next download will start after all retries have failed.
LOAD! will always retry to download a file first, by using the "Maximal retries" setting. After that it'll use the "Start Next Download.." setting, if set.

You can set "maximal retries" to zero, then it will start the next download, right after the first failed attempt.