uploaded.net not working

General forum regarding Load!
bsw11
uploaded.net not working

Post by bsw11 »

I am trying to use uploaded.net on my premium account with this link:

http://uploaded.net/file/zxybg0p1/Alex_ ... DMLiVE.rar

I get a .htm file downloaded.

they are the same site as uploaded.to which I setup. Can you fix this or can I? Please advise.

Vash
CandiSoft Support
Re: uploaded.net not working

Post by Vash »

Hello,

I tried your link with a Rehost-Account and it worked just fine! Perhaps there is a problem using an Uploaded-Account directly. Unfortunately we don't have an Uploaded Premium Account to test it. If you can borrow us your account, we can take a look. You can use PM function.
Load! - The Best Way To Load Your Files

bsw11

Post by bsw11 »

ACCOUNT DATA REMOVED.

what is a rehost account and where do I get a good one?

Vash
CandiSoft Support

Post by Vash »

http://www.rehost.to/

There you go.

Btw. don't post such information on a public forum! Next time send me a PM!

Just tested your account: I can download that file just fine. Maybe it was a temporary problem?

bsw11

Post by bsw11 »

Ok I did get it to work - I think it was a bit of operator error on my part. Thanks!

I still have a couple issues.

I am grabbing selected links from a page full of links. And they are not actually links just text that are links but not hyperlinked. So I copy a bunch and then I paste them into your apps windows - so far so good. Then...

1- your app opens 2 more windows to even begin the loading and then I have to hit start. Three more clicks..

2 - your app puts each link in its own folder - I want all the files in a single folder.

Is there ways to get around these issues for me?

Vash
CandiSoft Support

Post by Vash »

bsw11 wrote:1- your app opens 2 more windows to even begin the loading and then I have to hit start. Three more clicks..
Yes, that's normal. First you paste all your links into the link collector. There you can decide what you want to download and what not. Then you add the links you want into Load! and as the final action, you click start to start downloading. This is the Load! concept.
bsw11 wrote:2 - your app puts each link in its own folder - I want all the files in a single folder.
Click preferences and check the box "Always use standard download path."

bsw11

Post by bsw11 »

Well I spoke a bit too soon. For some reason it went into free mode and stopped working.
Here is the log..

Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3-7+squeeze14
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Length: 1987
Connection: close
content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Script-Type: text/javascript

12/26/2012 5:08:36 PM - VA-Grape_Fruit_8-(MPCD1237)-CD-2012-BF.rar: Unknown error in plugin[uploaded.to]: No location + no link! Please report at candisoft.com!
12/26/2012 5:08:37 PM - uploaded.to: Changing from premium- to free-mode!
12/26/2012 5:08:37 PM - VA-Grape_Fruit_8-(MPCD1237)-CD-2012-BF.rar: Initializing download.
12/26/2012 5:09:02 PM - {"err":"Sharing this type of files is probably prohibited. Our Abuse-Department will review this file and the final decision will be made after the review has been finished."}
12/26/2012 5:09:02 PM - VA-Grape_Fruit_8-(MPCD1237)-CD-2012-BF.rar: Unknown error in plugin[uploaded.to]: Error: No DLLink! - please report at candisoft.com!
12/26/2012 5:09:02 PM - VA-Grape_Fruit_8-(MPCD1237)-CD-2012-BF.rar: Trying to download again (1)
12/26/2012 5:09:02 PM - VA-Grape_Fruit_8-(MPCD1237)-CD-2012-BF.rar: Initializing download.
12/26/2012 5:09:24 PM - Captchacode wrong! Retrying...
12/26/2012 5:09:42 PM - Captchacode wrong! Retrying...
-----------------------end edit..

OK got it- works great. I figured out I can just push the add link button to add more links into the collector window automatically from the clip board.

Does you app integrate into any of the FireFox extensions like FlashGot, or is it just better to use cut and paste?

Thank You!

bsw11

Post by bsw11 »

I have some more info on this problem...

The file it failed on was not on the site. Your app for some reason turned off my premium account - I just realized this and went back in and set it active and it now works fine.

Was that by design when a file not found happens - can't the file just be marked as skipped and move on?

Some more info.. I had a few links hit the normal file not found page and they returned as blank entries in the collector window and were ignored when doing the add - so it worked, but it might be nicer to show "file not found" then a blank link.

The file that caused this problem brought up a different page - it said something about the file was copyrighted or something - so that is probably what got your app confused - just a guess.

Vash
CandiSoft Support

Post by Vash »

bsw11 wrote:Was that by design when a file not found happens - can't the file just be marked as skipped and move on?
Yes - open preferences -> Services -> "If all accounts don't work" -> set it to e.g. "Retry after X seconds".

So everytime a download fails, it will retry after the time you've set there.
bsw11 wrote:Some more info.. I had a few links hit the normal file not found page and they returned as blank entries in the collector window and were ignored when doing the add - so it worked, but it might be nicer to show "file not found" then a blank link.
We will probably change that in the next version, thanks.
bsw11 wrote:The file that caused this problem brought up a different page - it said something about the file was copyrighted or something - so that is probably what got your app confused - just a guess.
Load! checks all links before they get added. When the file was deleted due to any reason, it shows it as "blank" link.