Upload.to is failing

Found bugs/errors or outdated plugins? Report them here!
bsw11
Upload.to is failing

Post by bsw11 »

I have a valid premium upload.to account and when I put it in Load, it works for about 4 files, and then reverts itself back to freemode - when I update the info on the entry it changes from 7 weeks left.. to freemode. I have to remove and re-add to get it to work again.
Edit - I have to just restart Load and then update the info for it to "see" that I have weeks left on my account - but it start d/l and goes right into free mode again.

Could it be that I have exceeded my download amount for the day? I did a manual (browser) d/l on the site and it worked just fine. So I do not think that is it.

I am on your latest version. Please fix this.

Thanks!

Vash
CandiSoft Support
Re: Upload.to is failing

Post by Vash »

Hi,

try the following:

1. Remove your account from the account list.
2. Delete the uploadedto.dll in the "Plugins" folder of Load! and perform an update.
3. Run Load! as admin and add your account.
4. Go to Preferences -> Services -> check the box "Load extended information on start"
5. Restart Load! and try again
Load! - The Best Way To Load Your Files

bsw11

Post by bsw11 »

So that seemed to work at first, then on my next group it just seems to be stuck - it looks like its starting the d/l but nothing is happening. Everything sits at 0%. Then if I try to exit the program it tells me there are d/l running do I really want to exit, I answer Y and the program gets an address error in German in Module load.exe and won't exit without killing it in TaskMgr. Looks like a bug there.

I have deleted and re-added the account a number of times and it just sits at 0KBs and does nothing now.

Is there any type of log file I can run and send you? I am a LONG time software dev, so I can run whatever you need to help get this figured out.

Edit - I looked at the log file and it just keeps repeating restart messages on chunks 0-2. Over and Over. Is there a way to get more verbose debug?
I even deleted and re-upped the dll and still no love.

One more thing - at the end of the last group of d/ls that worked - the last item got stuck. I deleted that item, restarted and then started the next group and that group worked for about 4 or 5 items and then got stuck.

I could re-install, but I would like to save off and restore the current d/l list so I don't have to go back and rebuild it again - can you tell me where in appdata it is and its file name?

Hendi
CandiSoft Developer

Post by Hendi »

Are you using a proxy by any chance?

Please try setting the amount of chunks to 1, our download chunking system isn't the most reliable piece of code and it often causes trouble, especially when the host is bitchy.
I could re-install, but I would like to save off and restore the current d/l list so I don't have to go back and rebuild it again - can you tell me where in appdata it is and its file name?
We don't use AppData. Settings are stored in Load.ini and lists in the Data directory.

bsw11

Post by bsw11 »

OK - turns out my d/l drive was almost full - and that was the main cause of the no download problem. Your log did not show this until I set chunks to 1. My suggestion is to pop up a clear error what that happens.

Also setting chunks to 1 seems to have gotten rid of the crashing when exiting problem as well.

I would also look at your multiple instance code as I have had more than one copy running at a time which caused problems.

Anyway, thanks for your help. You have a wonderful app!